Monday, September 27, 2010

Caren Evers

Caren took advantage of my current Actor special and decided to treat herself to some new headshots. Just to float them by the agencies and casting directors - to remind them of who she is. What looks do you want to capture I asked. "Young Mom and Corporate, that's all I get called in for anyway" she said, with the familiar resignation of knowing her type but feeling bored and limited by it. Trust me, I can relate.

Done.

And done.

But Caren is so much more than those two things. She came relaxed and prepared, no pressure on herself to get "perfect" shots. And was just PRESENT.




She had fun and let her true colors show - the leading lady, the siren, the best friend.




Clearly she's beautiful. And has very photogenic features. But what I love is the depth and versatility that emerged from the shoot. I hope this means she'll be getting called in for more roles, she can certainly handle anything that's offered her. And now she has the pictures to prove it.

1 comment:

  1. Emi, your photography is gorgeous - I had no idea before I saw this blog! So is your writing - I'm loving it.
    -Hayley

    ReplyDelete